The players from the Tamil Nadu and film stars took party in a glam bash organised for the team recently in Chennai.
The prime attraction of the party was none other than Ilayathalapathy Vijay, who had arrived to the venue with his wife Sangeetha. The other highlight of the evening was glam doll Nayantara, who could not turn up for the matches this time, but made it a point to attend the goodbye party held last weekend.
- An onlooker said, "The atmosphere turned once Vijay and Nayantara joined the party. The Chennai Rhinos team welcomed them and had a great time with the Ilayathalapathy and Nayan."
- He further adds, "It was also nice to see the players of Chennai Rhinos and Karnataka Bulldozers, who are called as arch rivals in the CCL tournament, mingling up well and celebrating the night,"
- The source concludes, "Especially, Sudeep and Vishal bonded well at the party and that was a good sign from the captains. They all partied hard and had a great time last weekend."
- However, it was a disappointing season for Chennai Rhinos as the team came up with a poor performance.
- Out of four matches, the TN team managed to win only one match.
- Chennai Rhinos lost the matches against Bhojpuri Dabanggs and Mumbai Heroes.
- The Chennai team won the match against Bengal Tigers.
- Their other match against the Karnataka Bulldozers was washed out due to rain.