Arrambam - Top 3 Best and Top 3 Mistakes
Released on October 31, Ajith Kumar's Arrambam has witnessed a fantastic opening in box office. The film reviews are getting positive...
Let's have a look at three fantastic flashes and flaws of Arrambam. To start off with the superb elements in the film, it is as follows.
1. The cinematography is such a stunning point in this film. The Aqua-green tone throughout the film is fantastic.
2. Ajith Kumar's screen presence, the best choice of casting and brilliant characterisations by Suba and Vishnuvardhan.
3. A strong social issue has been showcased on the screen for the first time.
Getting on with the negative traits, here are some of them, which you might have not noticed.
1. When Ajith Kumar bumps off the accountant after getting the details, you see his hair cut short and the very next shot, he is spotted in other style. Lack of continuity???
2. When Ajith Kumar plants the bomb at opening scene at Maal and other places, where the CCD cameras were disconnected? Vishnuvardhan had clearly showed it in the hospital lift scene with Kishore, Nayantara, Taapsee and Arya, but why did he miss here?
3. How can a bunch of murderers in spite of being noted by the entire police department can fly across many countries without any problem?