Asin to marry Micromax co-founder and CEO, Rahul Sharma
Actress Asin who was been a popular heroine in South uring late 2000. Later she went to bollywood and did Hindi movies.
The actress is to enter into the wedlock now. Yes she is all set to marry Micromax founder and CEO, Rahul Sharma.
It is said that B’town actor Akshay Kumar introduced Asin to Rahul, when he was a brand ambassador to Micromax. Looks like, Things have happened at a common party. Asin to Marry Micromax owner Rahul Sharma .
Reports added that Asin and Rahul developed a liking for each other since the first meet and fell in love. Also Asin’s next film All is Well has actually delayed the wedding announcement. Else their wedding would have happened before a year ago.
Actress asin, a Malayali by origin, made her Tamil film debut in M Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi. She delivered many hit films including Ghanjini, Sivakasi, Pokkiri and Dasavatharam.
It was just a short while ago that movie buffs went into a state of frenzy when Asin revealed that she would soon tie the knot with close friend Rahul Sharma and bid goodbye to the film industry. This is perhaps the first time that the star has made a concrete statement regarding her personal life. Here is a closer look at how Asin met her ‘prince charming’.
- Rahul Sharma is currently based in New Delhi. According to rumours he has been friends with the ‘Ready’ actress for quite a few years.
- Interestingly, Rahul first met Asin through none other than her ‘Khiladi 786’ co-star Akshay Kumar.
- Akshay Kumar and his wife Twinkle Khanna were the first ambassadors of Rahul’s company.
- The marriage will take place as soon as Asin wraps up her pending projects. She will soon be seen opposite Abhishek Bachchan in ‘All is Well’.
- On her way out of the industry, Asin stopped taking up new projects nearly two years ago.
- Once Asin quits, she will be sorely missed. During her short career she has acted in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi films. Furthermore, the actress has worked with some of the biggest names of Indian cinema such as Kamal Haasan, Vijay, Ajith, Suriya, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar to name a few.
- Asin's debut in Kollywood was M. Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi, in which she co-starred with Jayam Ravi. Though Ullam Ketkumae was the first movie she signed the movie didn't reach silver screen on time. After the release of Ullam Ketkumae, Asin was cited as a leading heroine of the Tamil film industry after starring in blockbuster films like Ghajini, Sivakasi, Varalaru and Pokkiri respectively.
- The film which provided the breakthrough for Asin was Ghajini. The film, co-starring Surya and was directed by A. R. Murugadoss, earned her the Tamil Filmfare Award for Best Actress.
RSharma holds a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Nagpur. Apart from that, he also has Bachelor in Commerce degree from the University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
Rahul Sharma currently serves as the CEO of Micromax Informatics. The group began selling mobile phones in 2008, after being a distributor of Nokia phones in India for a while.
In 2014, Fortune named Rahul Sharma among their 40 Under 40. When not working, the 38-year-old loves spending his time playing badminton.
Sharma's modus operandi of focussing on the Indian youth and tweaking mobile phones to meet their demands saw a warm response in the country. As of today, the brand is the 10th largest handset supplier globally.